[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

On the sky train to YVR will be at the Saddledome tonight first Canucks away game for me 

Went there once with my dad, sat in the nosebleeds (it was like a $25 discounted ticket).  I think it was the rare instance where I was in attendance at a game and we won.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Went there once with my dad, sat in the nosebleeds (it was like a $25 discounted ticket).  I think it was the rare instance where I was in attendance at a game and we won.

Yeah I’m in PL4 nose bleeds for this one upper balcony for the Islanders game on Saturday and lower bowl behind the bench for Hitmen-Rebels tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

On the sky train to YVR will be at the Saddledome tonight first Canucks away game for me 

last (vancouver) canucks game I saw at the dome over a decade ago, I got to jeer the flames fans as they streamed for the exits at the 2nd intermission with our boys up 7-1. 

hope your experience is similar. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

The line of Zary-Kadri-Pospisil has been the line that has revitalized Calgary's season. 

CGY is a wildcard team. They have a lot of speed, players that get on the forecheck quickly, and dman that can really suffocate you.

On a back to back and facing their starter, Canucks are going to have to execute well tonight in order to get the two points. Meaning mistakes like last nights game cannot be done. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 2

• Jess changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST
  • Jess featured and pinned this topic
17 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

The line of Zary-Kadri-Pospisil has been the line that has revitalized Calgary's season. 

CGY is a wildcard team. They have a lot of speed, players that get on the forecheck quickly, and dman that can really suffocate you.

On a back to back and facing their starter, Canucks are going to have to execute well tonight in order to get the two points. Meaning mistakes like last nights game cannot be done. 

Zary scares me. He looks dangerous out there. Reminds me a bit of Mangiapane when he was playing well.

• Cheers 1

I expect the fLames to play like try hards tonight, especially now that we’re leading the West, so we better not be asleep to start the game.

If we play our game this shouldn’t be close. Calgary has a hard time scoring and keeping the puck out of their net and they overall just lack high end talent.. that being said, knowing Canuck luck, Uberdough will have a career night tonight 😒 jk

I will watch how Zadorov plays us tonight, it must feel awkward to play physical against your future teammates. 🥹

53 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Wow you are up to date on the Flames. 

Its true. Lots of hype around the guys you mentioned. 

Hopefully Huby never wakes up and we have Miller go head to head with Kadri and own them. 

• Cheers 2