[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

here is glue guy's analysis 

Nice. Seen many former Canucks analyzing last night's game. Morrison, Jovo, Crawford, and now Higgins.

Edited by wesley
Forgot John Garrett.
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

who would you keep... Filip Hronek or Big Z. if you can only keep 1. I rather keep big Z looks more engage in this playoff run then Hronek. Maybe we should bring in Petey's brother to play with huggy bear.

1 hour ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

What happened during the Wild game?

4 two man advantages for the Wild after the Canucks were starting to run away with the game. Game management turned gross.  The reason the Wild were 4/6 on the PP was because they were awarded 4 two man advantages.  All because Myers dared to complain about the reffing the previous game.  It was actually disgusting.  

Screenshot_20240429-214942.png

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 2

53 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

4 two man advantages for the Wild after the Canucks were starting to run away with the game. Game management turned gross.  The reason the Wild were 4/6 on the PP was because they were awarded 4 two man advantages.  All because Myers dared to complain about the reffing the previous game.  It was actually disgusting.  

Screenshot_20240429-214942.png

Refs had money on the "over" for the game.😉

• chaos 1

2 hours ago, HKSR said:

Like I replied to another poster.  If he has, then we have an even bigger problem.

Illustrating perhaps that you’re not familiar with the therapeutic process and the fact that it can often take quite some to root shit out, devise a solution that fits and implement it to the point of tangible benefits.

Not saying it IS psychological or that EP HAS sought pro help in that area. Just that, IF this is the case, you can’t dismiss it or it’s effectiveness without any insights as to how long he’s been at it or what’s been tried etc

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Anybody know what’s up with the Gonch man?

Is he gonna be coaching at all in this series?

I thought Toc said he’d been moved upstairs to get the bird’s eye view then heads back downstairs during intermissions with his observations 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Anybody know what’s up with the Gonch man?

Is he gonna be coaching at all in this series?

he was with the Sedins and video guy as the eye in the sky. So if they spot anything they can communicate it to Yeo 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Jaimito said:

all 3 final goals. 

On the OT goal, BB caused a turnover on Forsberg in the neutral zone that lead to O zone cycle by Nux that eventually lead to the OT winner.  BB got off the ice for Garland, who then made that incredible pass. What a beast of a game by BB. 

At the end of the day, it's all about that win, no matter how tough the game was or how messy the plays got. Our team's victory means everything.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Pure961089 said:
The defensive pairing from here on out should be
Hughes - Zadorov
Soucy - Hronek
Cole - Myers
Hronek and Hughes together is turning out to be too squishy. 

So Huggy plays the right side? Because Z is famously on the record as being uncomfortble on the right. Either Myers or Soucy would have to play with Huggy. I would do this:

Huggy - Myers

Zadorov - Soucy

Cole - Hronek

Edited by Canuckleheads Fan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Barnstorm said:

I heard something about Hughes damaging someone’s ankle in last nights game. Don’t recall seeing it happen and haven’t found it on replays.

Anyone know of that happenstance and provide a time in the game?

High ankle sprains and broken ankles are no laughing matter, he needs to send Nyquist a nice plate of I'm sorry sliders, lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wesley said:

Nice. Seen many former Canucks analyzing last night's game. Morrison, Jovo, Crawford, and now Higgins.

Why aren't they getting the other former Canucks greats like Linden Vey, Luca Sbisa, Jayson Megna and Brandon Sutter?

oh i forgot, nobody cares about that Canuck era

Great to hear my man Jovo, the way Zaddy has been playing, starting to look like shades of #55

1 hour ago, farinush said:

he was with the Sedins and video guy as the eye in the sky. So if they spot anything they can communicate it to Yeo 

Would be awesome if Gonchar said " Hey Yeo! Its Survey time....."

lets see if anybody gets this wrestling reference

Edited by filthy animal

4 hours ago, Pure961089 said:

The defensive pairing from here on out should be

Hughes - Zadorov

Soucy - Hronek

Cole - Myers

Hronek and Hughes together is turning out to be too squishy

I love your RPG verbiage there 😙🤣

7 hours ago, Alflives said:

Such MOFU’s

I found it odd after the natural reaction of assuming the puck was going into the net that they kept their hands up and kept celebrating...maybe they froze from the idea that their player missed the shot?

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, iinatcc said:

I love your RPG verbiage there 😙🤣

They might be squishy but their DPS is god tier and four tanks to back them up. 
‘Hockey is such a random sport we should probably pray to RNGesus as well. 

Edited by DrJockitch
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

They might be squishy but their DPS is god tier and four tanks to back them up. 
‘Hockey is such a random sport we should probably pray to RNGesus as well. 

yeah that's how I usually play in RPGs like Dragon Age. Dual Wielding Rogue but have some healers to help me.

So you could say I like to build my character like Quinn Hughes and Hronek 🤪

Edited by iinatcc

7 hours ago, Conscience said:

Yep Petey shooting muffins there too.

Petey's maybe slumping, but he was part of the reason we tied the game ... the last 4:30 of regulation,  made some plays to get the puck into the zone and some passes.   QHs and EP got the last laugh in Game 4.    Let's hope we close on Game 5, this series has some SJ feel to it.   As in we are lucky to be where we are.    If he can be a hero in Game 5 a lot will be forgotten.    We need to stand by this guy.    Don't have much choice anymore.   And you need guys to get you to the post season, and guys that get you through the post season too. 

• ThereItIs 1