[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

peanuts

Zadorov... the priority signing this offseason.  Oilers fans don't even know what's hitting them lmao (from Reddit below):

image.png.8ea0cd0240a53c9315da6dafbff6831b.png

Of course they still get it wrong.  Zadorov is 6'6" 😆

Edited by HKSR

2 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

How he gets right in the refs face after every stoppage just yelling is ridiculous. If that were anyone else, it would be a unsportsman like...dudes face is 30cm away and hes just screaming!

If I were the ref, I would never call any penalty involving McDavid with the whining he does all the time.  

1 minute ago, Breadnbutta said:

So is Soucy guaranteed a suspension because he has a hearing or could he get a fine as well?

I can’t recall exact instances but there has been cases where the player has only been fined after a hearing. Statistically, you’re going into the hearing with full expectation of a suspension. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

So is Soucy guaranteed a suspension because he has a hearing or could he get a fine as well?

Fine or less than 5 games

Again ..... I don't see how any hockey fan of any team doesn't get the absolute clear picture of game tampering 

In game three we saw McJesus to a 2.hand swipe with his stick at. Hughes cutting him. Mcjesus was not playing the puck. It was not a hockey play. No call and no fine on what should have been at minimum a 4 min and most cases a 5 and game

Kane slew footing a player with a clear foot sweep motion. This has been a 5 min major with suspension for years now. No call. After the game with Kane being a repeat offender they should have applied a suspension. No actions taken and TSN called.it just play off hockey 

Last night Mcjesus took a 3 had stick swipe during that play as well. No fine but this time TSN demands a suspension in the name of player safety ( so canucks safety clearly doesn't matter )

Absolutely disgusting conduct from the NHL ..... Another disgraceful conduct that can't be defended as having any legitimate role in competitive sports 

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Bell said:

Aqua will pay his fine

Somebody should setup a GoFundMe and everybody chips in a loonie to pay off the fine.  Would be hilarious and really show "ALL TOGETHER, ALL IN".  Imagine the media latching onto that story.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 43isprime said:

Again...where is the fine for the groin spear?

I think there's more coming at some point to day. I don't know if they publically announce warnings or lesser fines, but pretty sure a couple of Oilers and

one more Canuck will be involved.

I hate to say it but i think they will suspend him for one game - regardless of the act they probably want to get a handle on the series before it gets out of hand.  The retribution has been ratcheting up , and could get ugly if the coiler players think they need to pay back because the league didnt take care of it.

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Somebody should setup a GoFundMe and everybody chips in a loonie to pay off the fine.  Would be hilarious and really show "ALL TOGETHER, ALL IN".  Imagine the media latching onto that story.

Let’s do it.   Makes a mockery out of the NHL. 

Think Soucy probably gets 1 game, because god forbid anyone touches the NHL’s precious golden boy. 

Either way, not worried. McDiver is such an entitled crybaby. Don’t start shit if you can’t finish it, punk. 

2 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

McBaby is the worst thing that happened to the NHL. 

I wish he never wins a cup. The cup doesn't deserve to have his crybaby name staining it. 

1 minute ago, Believe In Blue said:

Think Soucy probably gets 1 game, because god forbid anyone touches the NHL’s precious golden boy. 

Either way, not worried. McDiver is such an entitled crybaby. Don’t start shit if you can’t finish it, punk. 

The HOPE is only 1 game.  I could see the NHL handing out 3 games because it was on McPrecious.

Posted (edited)

Connie - Gary! They can't get away with this! I'm Connie Fucking McDiver! 

Gary - Well, Connie. Let's see,  Big Z has been a pain for you guys huh? Let me see what I can do.

I kind of expect Zadorov to be suspended, as the 3rd man in and the crosscheck from behind. I can see the league helping the Oilers out here. 

Corrupt league

Edit - Just realized Big Z is only being fined $5K. Fantastic, he can finish the job next game.

Edited by Nucker67
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pears said:

If Nurse didn't get suspended for running Pettersson from behind and Kane didn't for any of his slew foots then neither of Soucy or Zadorov will get suspended. 

This would be true if life were fair, if pigs could fly and if the NHL wasn’t a biased joke.

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I think there's more coming at some point to day. I don't know if they publically announce warnings or lesser fines, but pretty sure a couple of Oilers and

one more Canuck will be involved.

Yeah Soucy is getting suspended for sure. Phone hearing. Just a question of how many game.

I'm willing to bet that no Oilers get anything, not even a fine.