[PGT] Vancouver at Nashville - Round 1 - Game 3

26 minutes ago, Alflives said:

What did Dahlin just get, 11+? Is Buffalo just stupidly overpaying for craperolla? If Dahlin is over 11 then Hronek is absolutely over 7. Heck, Hronek is the better player. 

Dahlin is very good. 
whole other level than Hronek. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

All this contract talk is offseason stuff!  We’re in the playoffs right now.  A month from now a players’ position could be completely different than it currently is.  

how times have changed lol

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, high flying Vee said:

Dahlin is very good. 

No he’s not. Dahlin is terrible. He’s a dough head. And he’s a guy who cheats for offence. He will always be a minus and on losing teams. He’s exactly why the Sabres are losing. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The likely Vezina winner has allowed 14 goals in three games…

This Jets/Avs series is not what I expected at all.

Don't think you can blame Hellebuyck for the Ave's goals... defensive breakdowns by Jets and good PP's by Aves on stupid penalties.

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Think the double penalties tilted the ice. 

The first of which wasn't even a penalty. The guy falls onto Boeser's stick and Boeser gets a penalty for it. With all the infractions (both ways) they didn't call, they call that? So dumb

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Don't think you can blame Hellebuyck for the Ave's goals... defensive breakdowns by Jets and good PP's by Aves on stupid penalties.

Actually Helly Sucks in the playoffs. Always has. Serious puck sucker. They should play their backup. 

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, high flying Vee said:

Dahlin is very good. 

😂

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

No he’s not. Dahlin is terrible. He’s a dough head. And he’s a guy who cheats for offence. He will always be a minus and on losing teams. He’s exactly why the Sabres are losing. 

What I’ve seen, he is solid in all aspects of the game and a high hockey IQ. I’ve thought he will be a standout D for the next decade. Like Morrissey on the Jets. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Maybe it's just me, but lately I feel as tho the Canadian national anthem is sung like it's sad song...it's slow tempo, and morose almost 

Not just hockey games, I've noticed it at several NLL games as well 

Yeah. Definitely requires some enthusiasm to fire it up. Not a song that’s gonna do the heavy lifting on its own and we rarely hear inspired versions coming outta US barns

• Like 1

1 minute ago, high flying Vee said:

😂

What I’ve seen, he is solid in all aspects of the game and a high hockey IQ. I’ve thought he will be a standout D for the next decade. Like Morrissey on the Jets. 

Dahlin stinks. He’s got rocks for brains. Terrible player. Sabres will be a bad team while they have him. Serious cheater for offence. He’s their Horfat Wallet. They’re stuck with him now though. Toxic contract. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Oof Dillons hand was sliced wide open. 🤢

League really needs to mandate gloves that protect better against skate blades.  That's a potentially life threatening injury if he's unlucky there.

• Cheers 1

We were all so worried to play LA

Nashville is playing like the kings did.

If we play Oilers next round I think it will be an amazing series, the wide open ice would favor us... it would favor mcdavid too.

I hate these trap styles, it's bad for hockey.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Conscience said:

Juuls in for laf to bang some bodies and pk

I actually thought Lafferty had a really solid game. Not much offensively, of course, but made a lot of good clears and defensive plays to relieve pressure.