[PGT] Vancouver at Nashville - Round 1 - Game 3

4 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

We were all so worried to play LA

Nashville is playing like the kings did.

If we play Oilers next round I think it will be an amazing series, the wide open ice would favor us... it would favor mcdavid too.

I hate these trap styles, it's bad for hockey.

Our big blueliners would be able to intimidate McDiver.  Once you play him physically, he starts concentrating on flopping and throwing tantrums instead of hockey.

• Like 1

Myers - Lindholm - Zadorov

1 - 2 - 3 in ice time tonight

All pending UFAs

Gotta bring these guys back somehow!

These are the guys that win you playoff hockey. Not Kuzmenkos 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

I’ve seen videos of the Viewing party at Roger’s for today’s game, and wow we were louder than Preds fans on their own home ice!

Loving the atmosphere in BC. I live on Van Isle so I’ll have to stick to watching in TV. But I’ve seen so many Canucks flags and jerseys everywhere. God, we needed this!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Lindholm is showing his value in the playoffs.  And so is Zadorov and Joshua.  Hronek not so much.  I’d rather keep Lindholm than Hronek so we can have 3 great lines next season.  We can go hard after Tanev or Matt Roy to replace Hronek and play with Hughes next season and then trade Hronek for picks/prospects…

I agree

I think we are a better team with Lindholm, Myers and Zadarov over keeping Hronek.

Also by trading Hronek we would also bring assets back

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, swimmer said:

Casey won the goalie battle

Canucks won the special teams battle (finally!)

Defense was super

Adds up to big w even with a very low shot total

What battle? I kid 

Big win. Yay Canucks 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Mrwipeout said:

gotta mention also...the difference in crowd atmosphere in smashville with rogers.....not even the same universe.....

Totally agree but also gotta point out, had the Preds fans been chanting Refs U Suck all night (and there were several times where we got away with some for sure - both teams did), I'd wager they'd never have gotten that call against Boeser when the Preds player basically leaned over and fell on BB6's stick

Vancouver fans gotta learn to save that chant for the ones where even the refs are like, 'Yeah, we blew that call bad'

It's only human nature, you come to a person's place of work and yell obscenities at 'em and say they suck, they're just naturally gonna lean their decisions towards your competitors regardless of how unbiased they're supposed to be

• Cheers 2

Good game defensively and hats off to DeSmith.

I know the Preds play a trap game but we need to find a way to shoot more. Kind of like how Miller was shooting from everywhere. Saros seems very beatable.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, HKSR said:

So after...

Game 1... Joshua should get $5M

Now after 

Game 3... Zadorov should get $5M

Who's up next? 😆

Look under the bench....

YOU get $5 million

YOU get $5 million

EVERYONE GETS $5 Milllion!!!

Edited by Steamer4GM
My Oprah game was weak
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Totally agree but also gotta point out, had the Preds fans been chanting Refs U Suck all night (and there were several times where we got away with some for sure - both teams did), I'd wager they'd never have gotten that call against Boeser when the Preds player basically leaned over and fell on BB6's stick

Vancouver fans gotta learn to save that chant for the ones where even the refs are like, 'Yeah, we blew that call bad'

It's only human nature, you come to a person's place of work and yell obscenities at 'em and say they suck, they're just naturally gonna lean their decisions towards your competitors regardless of how unbiased they're supposed to be

It's like when you play beer league and you have an idiot or two who just lose it on a ref for no reason, or the ones who never, ever stop chirping.

Guess which team gets the calls after that?

So you're exactly correct - just shut up unless it's an absolutely egregious miss. Jeer the other goalie all the time. Bronx cheer the easy saves. Much better use of those vocal muscles.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1